With over 9 years of Immigration
experience, Jayana has a very high success rate in dealing with various applications. She endeavours to provide all clients with bespoke advise tailored to their specific needs.
She is passionate about her work and is committed to deliver advice which is in the client’s best interest.
She has been described as ‘A pleasure to work with, and is not afraid to pursue difficult challenges’. Her broad areas of Immigration
law expertise include both business and personal matters:
• Visit Visas for business, medical reasons, holiday etc
• Family Migration for spouses, partners, fiancé, parents, children, etc
• Elderly Dependant
• Applications for European Economic Area Nationals
• Start-up Visa
• Tier 4 Student
• Tier 5 Religious Worker
• Sponsor Licences
• Detention and Administrative Removal
• Bail Applications and Temporary Admission
Jayana also deals with Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Personal Injury claims. She also has considerable experience in preparing Power of Attorneys, Statutory Declarations, Affidavits, Statements and certifying legal documents.
The knowledge and skills she has acquired throughout her practice allow her to provide a proficient and professional service.
Jayana is coherent in English, Gujarati and Hindi.