Me and my kids dad split in Jan he was having the kids Saturday and bringing them home Sunday evening well one weekend he didnt and has refused to bring them back to me and now has cut contact completely iv not seen or heard from kids in month is there anyway I can get my kids back without dragging them through court i went to meditation he never turned up

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Katie,
We are sorry to hear that the Father of your children has failed to return the children to you after contact since May. We can definitely assist you and can help you make an application to the family court to get your children back. However you will need to act sooner rather than later as the children have been in the father’s care for a few months now. Please get in touch for advice and immediate assistance in your matter. 
You can call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here: 
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]