Morning I am looking for information on a spouse visa for my husband who lives in Egypt. We have been together 7 years we have been married 2 years. I don't earn 18600 but I do overtime and make over that. Plus I had a house that was left to me and now has now been sold. Does the money have to be left in the bank for 6 months or can we apply for the spouse visa now.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

for the Spouse Visa application, you are required to meet certain requirements. One of these being the financial requirement. You are required to earn at least £18,600 per annum. Alternatively, you can depend on on your cash savings. 

We will require additional information in order to advisie you.

A solicitor will contact you shortly.


[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]