My brother is a british citizen with family and living in UK, I am not a british citizen but want to come to UK alongwith my family. With my qualification and work experience I think I obtain pass UK tier 2 permit, further my job category falls under 2122 Mechanical engineers shortage occupation list also. But I dont have a job offer from a company / sponsor at present. Would my brother be able to sponsor me or help in any way ? or is there any other option?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. Because you are not reliant on your brother for day to day care, it is unlikely that he could sponsor you. Your best option may be to contact companies who hire mechanical engineers and try and organise for one to sponsor you.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]