My brother's wife came 6 months ago on a spouse visa but within 6 months she has left the house and moved out. She is not willing to come back home and he wants to cancel her visa as she is not willing to stay with him. how can we cancel her visa and send her back to india as she has broken all the trust of the family.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thankyou for your enquiry with OTS Solicitors.
As your brother’s marriage has broken down to his wife, he has a duty to inform the Home Office of this. This is because her visa/ legal stay in the UK is reliant on their marriage. In order to cancel her visa, he would be required to provide full details to the relevant Home Office department. It is important to do this sooner rather than later.
If you require any additional information, feel free to contact us on 

on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here:

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]