my family member has just finished his education on a tier 4 visa and has been unable to get a job which would give hima tier 2 visa. If he left the UK and applied for a visiting visa, would he be able to apply for jobs? and if successful would he then be able to start the process of applying for the tier 2 visa

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.

In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here:

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]