My husband s beng depot ed from the uk for entering illegally. Is there anything can d to help stop this

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Madam,

Your husband may be able to appeal this decision.  The process will depend on whether your husband has been issued with an intent to deport notice, or whether a flight has already been scheduled for his removal.  At OTS solicitors we have a wealth of experience in deportation matters and we would be happy to assist your husband further.

Our immigration solicitors will contact you shortly.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]