My sister (who is a UK citizen) and I (work on tier 2 -general visa) would like to know if we can bring our parents (dad-75 and mum-66) on adult dependent relative ILR route. My dad has parkinson's and is unable to perform daily tasks by himself and needs personal care. He has trouble recognising people and managing with strangers (carers) due to his symptoms. Mum is unable to manage him herself given her age. If not ILR route, is there any other options?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your email. There are options we can consider, however, this type of application is complex. We would recommend that you contact our office directly on 02039 599123 to discuss your matter in detail and for us to advise you on the best way forward.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]