my son is single (46 ) and a SA citizen. He has recently lost his job in hospitality. He has excellent qualifications in Aviation, Cabin crew, Vip flight manager, worked extensively outside SA. I (69)am a British Citizen as is my husband( 73). We both have medical problems, I had a mild stroke and had partial left foot amputation. Can my son come to England to care for us?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for contacting us with your enquiry. We need to gather further information from you to understand the case. Please contact us on 0203 959 9123 to arrange an initial meeting to discuss your matter.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]