The webinar will take place on June 10th 2020 01:00 PM
Register for this event through the link below:
The webinar will be covering the following topics:
- Right to work (pre and post Jan 2021)
- Sponsorship Licences including applying for a sponsor licence in time for the rule changes on 1 January 2021
- HR-related issues by our guest speaker Andrew Wilson (Head of Employment law and HR services at the THSP Risk Management)
The drop-in client webinar on will take place on Wednesday the 10th June at 13:00
If you would like to know more about the webinar call us on 0203 959 9123 or complete our online enquiry form.
If the webinar on the 10th June isn’t convenient for you or if you would like to discuss OTS Solicitors training services for employers and HR departments then please call us on 0203 959 9123 to discuss your training service requirements so we can tailor an individual training event for your in-house counsel or HR department or a one-to-one training session.
- Business Immigration
- Tier 2 Work Permit Visa and Sponsorship Licence
- Tier 2 Audit and Compliance
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Application
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Renewal
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Revocation
- Business Visas
- BREXIT, EU nationals settled status, skilled worker visas and settlement
- Companies, Startups and Structuring
For the best expert legal advice and outcome on your UK immigration application, contact OTS immigration solicitors on 0203 959 9123 or contact us online.
We are one of the UK’s top firms for immigration solicitors and civil liberties lawyers. We can advise on a broad range of immigration issues including Appeals and Refusals, Judicial Reviews, Spouse Visas, Student Visas, Work Permit Visas, Indefinite Leave to Remain, EEA Applications, Asylum and Human Rights, British Citizenship, All types of visas, Business Immigration Visas, Entrepreneur Visas and Investor Visas.
Our top immigration solicitors and lawyers are here to assist you.
Disclaimer: The information and comments on this page/site is made available free of charge and for educational and information purposes only. The information and comments do not amount to and are not intended to be adopted as legal advice to any individual or company. The use of this site should not be a substitute for specific legal advice, which we ask you to see our contact page or call our solicitors on 0203 959 9123.
By using this site you understand that there is no solicitor and client relationship between you/your company and the site owners or the firm. We make every effort to keep the published articles up-to-date and accurate, however the law changes very rapidly and the older the articles on this site, the more likely that the views in it have changed with the development of the law.
Posted on: Friday, 05 June, 2020