Please I would like to get some informations about my dificult case I am foreigner married to british pakistane man I have a daughter with him. I would like to know about the British law nationality & procedure for my daughter case and also what is the procesus law for me as foreigner to invest for small property on my daughter's name in the uk. Can be possible? Thank you very much

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your question. If you are living in the UK on a UK Spouse Visa, you may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after five years living in Britain. After one year of having Indefinite Leave to Remain, you may be able to apply to become a British Citizen. We would need to talk with you further about your current situation so we can discuss option with you regarding buying property. Someone from our office will be in touch shortly.
Please note, this answer cannot be taken as a legal advice until we have your full instructions. The answer provided above is for information purposes only, if you would like to proceed to full legal advice and consultation with our Immigration solicitors, please let us know your availability for an appointment by contact us on 0207 936 9960 or through our contact form.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
OTS Solicitors

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]