Question I was payed out for a accident and 5 years after my insurance is claiming for missed payments for the rest if the policy even thought they wrote the bike off and payed me for both injury and the bikeI have received a cc form and court fees now has been created. What are my options ?

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry. If you have received a claim form from your insurance company then I suggest that you contact one of our solicitors to discuss the litigation procedure. It is important that you abide by any stipulated time limits for responding that may be contained within the document. Please call us on 02039 599123. 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]