Question My husband has Tier 2 visa in UK for the past 4 and half years with 2 dependent daughters aged 17 and 15. He has recently applied for the 6 months extension to complete the 5 years before applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain.The 17 years old is showin has been created.

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Your enquiry is being reviewed by our team and one of our solicitors will contact you shortly.
In the meantime, you can also call us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us here:
[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]