Regarding Tier 4 child visa accommodation requirement

This is for my young brother in law who is 13 yrs old and took admission in one of private independent school in London. Now we are planning to apply Student Visa. My wife is also doing masters in UCL and she is also in Tier 4 Student Visa. Her masters visa will finish in Jan 2019. Before that, we will admit PHD and hopefully visa will be extended for next 3 yr. She already rented one apartment in london.

My question is, can she mention her address as accommodation in tier 4 child visa application ? She is not british passport or ILR ( Bangladeshi passport holder ).

Thanks a lot

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your Tier 4 enquiry.

Our immigration solicitors will contact you to discuss your matter further.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]