- Agreeing head of terms;
- Agreements for lease;
- Drafting leases and ancillary documents such as rent deposit deeds and licences to alter;
- Lease assignments, variations and renewals;
- Licences to occupy; and
- Lease surrender negotiations.
- Drafting Wills, updating Wills and making sure they are valid
- Powers of Attorney & Mental Capacity issues
- Probate confirmation and estate administration
- Advising elderly cleints
Rupeena graduated with a Law LLB (Hons) from Kings College London and completed her Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in 2010.
Rupeena is a trained commercial and residential property solicitor, having practised for almost 7 years at renowned international law firm, K&L Gates. She advises on a broad selection of clients from institutional landlords through to tenants of all types.
She has extensive experience dealing with all aspects of commercial leases and conveyancing including freehold purchases and sales. Rupeena regularly advises landlords and tenants on matters covering:
Rupeena is also an approaved Will Writer by the Institute of Professional Will Writers and also advises on matters covering Probate. Rupeena advises clients on: