Someone told me that a person that is so angry with me reported me to the immigration. I got no right to stay here anymore. If I will be caught and detained can you give me some qoutes of how much it will cost me to ask one of your best solicitor to represent me to bail out and discuss an appeal? I just dont know what to do. Thank you

Areas of Expertise: 

Public Answer: 

Thank you for your enquiry. We are happy to arrange a meeting to discuss this urgent matter with you. We suggest that you phone our office on 0203 959 9123 to book an initial meeting to discuss your matter.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]