Sonum joined OTS Solicitors in April 2019 and is currently working as a solicitor within the business immigration
department. Sonum qualified as a Solicitor in July 2018 and has been practising exclusively in Employment
. Sonum also has experience in other areas of law such as Conveyancing and Personal Injury.
Sonum is a committed, confident and compassionate immigration
solicitor who understands the significance of providing clients with accurate and quality advice. She is fully aware of the life-changing impact we have on the lives of people and is committed to finding solutions for her clients. Sonum is a result driven solicitor and takes pride in providing a friendly and professional service.
Sonum has experience in dealing with all aspects of Private, Business and Corporate immigration
• Start-Up and innovator
Visas under Appendix W;
• Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme);
• PBS Administrative Review;
• Ancestry Visas;
• Settlement Applications;
• EU Applications under the Settlement Scheme;
• Family and Private Life Applications under Appendix FM;
• Entry Clearance Applications: Spouse/Adult Dependant Relatives/Children under Appendix FM
• Visitor Visas under Appendix V;
• Fiancé Visa and Proposed Civil Partner Visa Applications;
• Deportation Appeals;
• Bail Applications;
Outside of her legal profession, Sonum is a singer and often performs at events and has opened for two mainstream British Asian performers. She enjoys travelling. Sonum adores animals and has a Golden Labrador called Layla.
Sonum is also able to speak other languages such as Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu.