OTS Solicitors Achieves 12 Successful Visa Applications In One Day
OTS Solicitors has been highly recommended in the Legal 500 for Immigration and Human Rights. We are considered one of the best Immigration law firms in London and work with commercial and private clients across the UK, Dubai, and UAE.
OTS Solicitors is proud to announce that we have received back 12 biometric residence permit cards from UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) in one day.
It is unprecedented to have so many successful biometric residence cards come through in one day.
The secret of our success
One of the reasons our team consistently delivers positive results for our clients is we pay close attention to every detail of their circumstances. By understanding our clients and their circumstances, our Immigration solicitors are able to prepare the best application possible and collate the correct supporting documents to present to UKVI
If staff at UKVI have any questions regarding an Indefinite Leave to Remain application submitted by us, we answer them quickly and accurately, ensuring there is no unnecessary delays in the issuing of the visa.
This care and attention, coupled with the in-depth knowledge we have of Immigration law and our clients means we enjoy an incredibly high success rate with the biometric residence permit applications we submit.
Five fast facts about Indefinite Leave to Remain
- If you have lived lawfully in the UK for a specific period of time on a visa, you may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after a certain time period.
- People who have lived in the UK, either lawfully or unlawfully for 20 years or more may be able to apply for leave to remain. If approved, after a further ten years, they can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
- You may need to meet the English language requirement and pass the Life in the UK Test if you are between the ages of 18 and 65 years.
- There are special provisions in UK immigration law to allow victims of domestic violence to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain prior to meeting the residency requirements in some circumstances.
- If you are the spouse of a British Citizen or a person who is ‘settled’ in the UK, may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after five years.
Bonus fact – some Indefinite Leave to Remain applications can be made via a same-day service.
OTS Solicitors is one of the most respected Immigration law firms in London and is highly ranked in the Legal 500 for Immigration and Human Rights. By making an appointment with one of our Immigration solicitors, you can be assured of receiving some of the best legal advice available in the UK today.
If you require Immigration law advice, please phone our London office on 0203 959 9123.