Contact our Solicitors in the City of London
OTS Solicitors provides a range of legal services for clients in the UK and internationally from our offices in the City of London.
While we have an established reputation for our award-winning immigration services, we can also assist clients with a range of related matters, offering a comprehensive legal service to meet their particular needs.
Our City of London lawyers can assist with:
- Business immigration
- Individual immigration
- Landlord & tenant law
- Employment law for employees
- Employment law for employers
- Dispute resolution
- Commercial law
No matter where you are based, in the UK or internationally, we can advise you, offering support over the phone and via videoconferencing software such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
To discuss your requirements, please contact us today using the details below.
Directions for visiting our City of London office
Our City of London location is highly convenient for travelling by train. We are located close to a number of stations, including Cannon Street, Mansion House, Bank and Monument.
We are well served by bus routes including the 11, 15, 17, 26, 521, 717, 719, 720, 722, 750, 751, 765, 770, 774, N11, N15, N21, N26, N199, N550 and N551.
There is parking nearby at NCP London Vintry Thames Exchange.
We are committed to providing accessible legal advice for everyone, so if you have any particular accessibility requirements when visiting our offices, please contact us, and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Our legal services in the City of London
We are recognised as one of London's leading immigration law firms, with over 85 years of combined experience. Our award-winning immigration lawyers work with a wide range of businesses and employers, helping with issues including bringing workers to the UK, establishing businesses in the UK and international relocation of workers.
Our City of London business immigration lawyers are experts in matters including:
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Tier 2 Work Permit Visa and Sponsorship Licences
- Tier 2 Audit and Compliance
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Applications
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Renewal
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Revocation
- Sponsorship Licence Management Service
- Innovator Visas
- Start Up Visas
- Sole Representative Visas
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas
- Tier 1 Investor Visas
- Business Visas
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) Visas
See more about how we can help with business immigration.
Our award-winning immigration lawyers work with clients in the UK, the EU and all over the world, helping them with coming to the UK, staying in the UK and bringing loved ones to the UK.
Our City of London immigration lawyers are experts in matters including:
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- BREXIT, EU Nationals Settled Status, Skilled Worker Visas and Settlement
- Settled Status Same Day Service
- British Citizenship and Nationality
- Family and Spouse Visas
- Asylum and Human Rights Applications
- Appeals and Judicial Reviews
- Immigration Detention, Bail, Removal
- Student Visa, Tier 4
- Visitor Visas
- Fees for Immigration Services
See more about how we can help with immigration for individuals.
Landlord & tenant law
We work with both landlords and tenants nationwide, helping to resolve landlord-tenant disputes, as well as assisting with issues such as alleged breaches of HMO licence conditions.
Our City of London lawyers can help landlords with matters including:
- Tenants who fall behind on their payments
- Tenants who breach other material clauses of the Tenancy Agreement
- Disputes over repairs and dilapidations
- Disputes with neighbours
- Local Authority regulation issues
We can assist tenants with including:
- Eviction proceedings
- Terminating a tenancy
- Unlawful evictions or obstruction to use of the property
- Disrepair of the property
- Disputes over return of the deposit
- Allegations of breach of terms of tenancy
- Allegations of disturbance caused to others
- Disputes with Local Authority or Housing Associations
See more about how we can help with landlord and tenant law.
Employment law for employees
We provide tailored legal advice for employees, helping to protect their current and future employment.
Our City of London employment lawyers can advise employees on matters including:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Compromise and Settlement Agreements
- Bullying and Harassment
- Negotiating large Employment contracts for CEOs and senior managers
See more about how we can help with employment law for employees.
Employment law for employers
Employers rely on us for our legal expertise and keen understanding of the commercial issues that must be balanced against the need to comply with the complex requirements of UK employment law.
Our City of London employment lawyers can advise employers on matters including:
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Constructive dismissal
- Discrimination at work claims
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006) advice
- employment contract drafting, review and dispute resolution
- Employmenthandbook drafting
- Compromise agreements
- Settlement agreements
- Contractual and statutory redundancy payments
- Unlawful deduction from wages
- Grievances & disciplinary
- Bullying & harassment
See more about how we can help with employment law for employers.
Our litigation experts have an excellent track record of success in resolving even the most challenging legal problems, including those related to immigration appeals and judicial reviews.
Our dispute resolution experts can assist with matters including:
- Judicial Review and Human Rights
- County Court Claims
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Immigration Tribunal Appeals
- Immigration Judicial Review
See more about how we can help with dispute resolution.
Our commercial team work with a wide range of clients, providing strategic legal advice for issues such as setting up businesses, negotiating contracts and resolving business disputes.
Our City of London solicitors are experts in matters including:
See more about how we can help with commercial law.
Divorce & family law
We help clients with the full range of Family Law matters, including divorce and separation, child care arrangements, cohabitation and international family law.
Our divorce and family lawyers in the City of London are experts in matters including:
- Divorce and Separation
- Cohabitation and Unmarried Family
- Family Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence, Injunctions, and Emergency Remedies
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Children and Childcare Arrangements
- International Adoption
See more about how we can help with divorce and family law.
Local legal resources
This local tribunal hearing centre deals with cases related to immigration and asylum and is located approximately 0.8 miles from our City of London office.
This local tribunal hearing centre also deals with cases related to immigration and asylum and is located approximately 1.3 miles from our City of London office.