Can I sponsor a relative with Settled Status? banner

Can I sponsor a relative with Settled Status?

Can I sponsor a relative with Settled Status?

  • Posted on

I (Settled Status) want my mother (Costa Rican) to move from the US to the UK. She has been receiving financial support from me as things just have not been good in the US for a while. Currently she is dependant of me and I want her here as all her family is in Europe. Can you help me apply for the right visa for her? What are the costs? What is your success rate with these situations?

Public Answer

As an individual with Settled Status in the UK, you may be eligible to sponsor your mother’s visa application, allowing her to join you in the UK. The specific visa she might apply for depends on various factors, such as her age, financial dependency, and your own immigration status. We encourage you to reach out to discuss your specific situation, assess eligibility, understand the visa options available, and provide details regarding associated costs for the visa application process. For more information, please contact us on 02039599123 or click here 

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]

    Get in touch

    Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.