Current Vacancy - Senior Immigration Caseworker/Solicitor
Location: City of London
Job Type: Permanent
Due to further recent growth and expansion both nationally and across the globe, we are now seeking an experienced Senior Immigration Caseworker or Solicitor with keen business acumen to manage a growing caseload. we continue to work flexibly, both remotely from home and when required from either of our offices in West London or Central London.
OTS Solicitors offers excellent career progression pathways, a competitive salary, very generous bonus schemes and ongoing development, benefits and support.
- Experience in practicing Immigration law as a Senior Caseworker or SolicitorDetailed knowledge of Personal Immigration – [All types of Entry Clearance Visas, Further Leave to Remain and ILR]
- Detailed knowledge of PBS System (Desired) – [All types of Business Immigration Visas, and Tier 2 sponsor license compliance and sponsorship applications]
- Knowledge of all areas of Immigration Appeal and Judicial review
Advocacy and Experience of Tribunal work is beneficial
- Personal or Business Immigration client following preferred
- You will be highly motivated, resourceful self-starter with a positive can do manner
- Understand their Company culture and team values and embrace and promote them
- You will be charismatic and engaging
- You will be a good workload planner who can manage time vs tasks
- You will lead by example but have the ability to delegate
- Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales through an accredited law school or the equivalent experienced senior caseworker
- Accreditation at Level 2 Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme will be preferable
- Must be admitted to practice in England and Wales or under OISC
- It is essential you possess a minimum of 2-3 years PQE or the equivalent in private immigration law both non-points based and business immigration/points based caseload
- Previous experience of managing a small team of paralegals and assistants preferred
- Manage your own caseload, converting new client enquiries and meeting billing targets
- Managing your own support staff and paralegals
- Ensure smooth running of your caseload
- Developing business and generating new business and personal immigration leads
- Working cohesively and liaison with the legal cashier and management daily
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Adopts a client-centered focus always taking responsibility for the level of client service they provide and takes proactive steps to maximise and improve client relationships.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people.
- Team player.
- Socially confident.
- Professional appearance.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the contact form link provided on our website and we will be in direct contact.