My university are not extending my studies banner

My university are not extending my studies

My university are not extending my studies

  • Posted on

I started my MA course in January 2021..this is my last semester but unfortunately I got F in one of the modules and university is not issuing a new cas as I only have to submit a assignment. They are telling me to go back and submit from my country. My visa expire by May and they are saying my results gonna publish in October. By this I will lose my visa. Can you help me to extend visa and get my psw?

Public Answer

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your university would need to approve and provide a new CAS as this is one of the requirements under the Student Visa route. When you have received this, you may be eligible for a Post-Study Work Visa on completion of your academic degree.

For more information you can also call us on 02039 599123 or contact us here.

[This question has been successfully answered by our lawyers in a private e-mail]

    Get in touch

    Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.