Application for leave as a spouse – Citizen of Mali
If you are looking for an excellent Immigration law firm, look no further.
I am a returning client from two and half years ago.
I took my spouse visa renewal application to OTS Solicitors with a peace of mine that my case will be in the best hands.
I had the privilege to have Mr Hans Sok Apadu preparing and filing my case.
He has been prompt and available to answer all my calls, emails and queries throughout the whole application process. he was keen at explaining all the steps and requirements form the very start.
what is even more fascinatiing is that my visa application was approved the very day I enroled my biometrics. I could not be more pleased.
For the second time now , I am delighted to have taken my case to Hans at OTS solicitors.
Thanks for all the hard work, your high rating is well deserved.
Case type: Business Immigration
Case workers: Hans Sok Appadu
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview