Asylum & Spousal visa – Citizen of Mali
OTS and their team of lawyers are my highest recommended solicitors in the Uk.
This is not just a compliment, it is coming from my deepest belief.
I claimed Asylum in the Uk based on my sexual orientation, my Asylum claimed was refused and subsequently I was detained and given removal directions.
Bailed out by my now wife, we filed for FLR-FP which was also refused that is when We went to see OTS solicitors after spending over £10.000 in previous legal fees alone
At OTS Solicitors, the lawyers took my case, on our first contact we realised we finally found the Solicitor who can win our case, her knowledge of Immigration laws, her availability throughout my case gave me the confidence no previous Solicitor came even close to match.
Based on her advice I decided to leave the UK and come to Senegal to apply for spousal visa the 10/11/16.
The 31/01/17 I was granted entry clearance to our greatest joy.
OTS Solicitors you made our couple life possible, may God rewards you greatly
Case type: Immigration
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview