british settlement 20 years rule – Citizen of Algeria
the best immigration solicitors in London
I had a very comlex british settlement case, but I was lucky to use OTS solicitors, they made the case that was looking impossible possible.
special mention goes to Mr Hans Sok Appadu and Mr Tomar Bahja they were both outstanding and exceptional.
my case was refused at the first hearing at the first tribunal, but Mr Hans Sok Appadu and Mr Tomar Bahja kept telling me do not worrie we have a good case, we will appeal the decision.
we did appeal the decision to the high court and the appeal was accepted.
Mr Hans Sok Appadu and Mr Tomar Bahja conducted my case with great care and professionalism, they were effeicient and very reliable, I was being updated on my case efficientley and was given a world class service.
I would highly recommend them to everybody.
Case type: Immigration
Case workers: Hans Sok Appadu
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview