EU visa application – Citizen of Australia
Excellent and efficient Immigration lawyers with a personal approach. No case too tough!
I was applying for an EU relationship visa, having been in a relationship with my partner for a number of years. I knew that the application process was not going to be easy as we are not married, and given the implications from Brexit.
My first stop was to call a cheap law firm advertised on Google. The man was bordering on rude and told me I had no chance. I then stumbled across OTS!
I met with Smit, and not only was she warm and supportive, but she told me that I had a strong chance of getting the visa. After many hours preparing the documents and submitting originals, and a 3 month wait, my visa has finally been approved.
I could not have done it without the help of OTS, and I would recommend to anyone whose visa application is not straight forward. you only get one bite of the cherry, and it is worth getting it right the first time!
Case type: Immigration
Case workers: Maryem Ahmed
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview