Family and Spouse Visas – Citizen of Nigeria
Maryem was instrumental in my successful application, despite my doubts on many occasion, she kept reassuring me of a positive outcome. she believed in my case even though, I was tempted to give up and not proceed with my application.
Maryem is very approachable and you can speak to her about anything, she was very open with genuine interest in my case. She is very committed to her job and prompt to emails/calls. I would recommend OTS to anyone who may feel their application has reached a limit where it won’t be successful. OTS was thorough and dealt with my case with determination to succeed (which I didn’t get from previous solicitors), Their fee is quite reasonable. I would recommend OTS and Maryem and I’d be happy to work with them again.
Case type: Family and Spouse Visas
Case workers: Maryem Ahmed
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview