Getting my status on behalf or my husband – Citizen of Jamaica
I am a recent client. I think OTS have the best lawyers. I have been trying since 2001 to regulate my status and I tried almost every lawyer there is in London and none could help me all they did was take my money. When I find OTS, it was the best day ever. They took on my case and every step of the way they guide me through and support me. They won my case for me after 20 years of trying
If any need the best lawyers please go to OTS. For Immigration problems, see Mr Hans. He is the best. From beginning to end he was very positive.Mr Hans, you are the best.
All the best OTS and thank you very very much.
Case type: Immigration
Case workers: Hans Sok Appadu
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview