Immigration Application – Citizen of Ghana
After a very bad experience with numerous other Immigration solicitors, typically because they trivialise my case and kick it into a long grass, coupled with their utter incompetence and time wasting, ensued my search for best Immigration lawyers in town. My experience with OTS solicitor was completely different. Their professionalism, dedication, assiduity and most importantly, honesty were of great essence in their practice.
A special thanks to Hans for painstakingly, taking steps to make sense of my case after other solicitors had meddled it into insanity.
I strongly recommend Hans and his colleagues. I advise that anyone with Immigration issues look no further than OTS solicitors.
Case type: Immigration
Case workers: Hans Sok Appadu
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview