Immigration – Citizen of Pakistan
I was referred to OTS Solicitors by a mutual friend as I was having some problems with my university. I attended an initial consultation with Teni Shahiean in March 2016 where she gave me the best option to my problems.
She was very friendly and the advice I received was accurate and clear. I was well informed of what I needed to do. I started the process in April 2016 with the guidance of OTS solicitors.
I have now received a positive outcome on my case and this has been the best news so far. Fabi who was assisting Teni has been brilliant working on my case. She was having contact with me on a regular basis to talk about my case.
Hans took over my case at some stage and he has been amazing and invited me for a meeting to introduce himself and to update me on the case. He gave me the assurance that we should be having a positive outcome. He has also been very helpful dealing with my employer.
I have been well looked after by a fantastic team at OTS.
Case type: Immigration
Case workers: Hans Sok Appadu
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview