“”I have a successful case with OTS. Around February 2016 me and my fiancé came to OTS office, I Met Nataliya she explained to us the detail and how the process going to be, and we were convinced. Overall I'm happy with the end result, the person who help me most with my case was Hans Sok Appadu, he was attentive and I got pretty quick responses to all the emails and questions I had. Since I'm back in Indonesia and my fiancé is living in London I had to go through hundreds of emails, from sending my documents, reviewing my documents and answering all the questions requirement for the visa applications. It takes 4 months for them to process my case, kinda dragging to be honest.
Once Hans came in to work on my case, we did Skype calls to make the process easier and quicker to be done.
Hopefully this review would help people who's looking for a solicitor to help out with their cases and get the help they need and have an easy sailing process. Once again thank you OTS.””
Case workers: Hans Sok Appadu
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview