Indefinite Leave to Remain
Jayana Rathod was my solicitor and she worked on my complex immigration application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
She is very professional and showed a lot of knowledge on the case.
She explained the process to me and helped me through the application. My application was successful. She made it easy to go through an otherwise complex process and I believe her expertise contributed to the success of my application.
I highly recommend her.
Case type: Immigration
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview