Indefinite Leave to Remain – Citizen of Nigeria
I am pleased to know this young law firm that have achieved many awards including Legal 500 and high success rate among other firms in the UK. I had a great experience using them since 2015 until present. I met the founders Teni and Oshin in 2015 at their former office in Holborn, London for an advice related to extension of my 3yrs DLR or if I can apply for ILR due to my long residence and family life in UK. I was given honest advice. At OTS they do not just accept a case because the client is willing to spend at it, they only accept cases that have a good prospect of succeeding.
My recent case dealing with OTS was in August 2018 for an advice on ILR. I met with the senior case worker Saida. She was appointed to be my caseworker with just 2 days left to apply for my ILR. She has knowledge, experience and technical know-how to win your Immigration matter, providing practical and first class representation. She got involved all the way throughout the process and I was granted on 4th Dec.
Case type: Immigration
Case workers: Oshin Shahiean
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview