Spouse settelment visa from outside the UK – Citizen of Israel
Thank you OTS solicitors for helping us to get a visa and special thanks to Lusine who was extra helpful and patient with us!
We had a bad experience with Immigration lawyers in the past, so when we approached OTS we were a bit sceptical and anxious after getting refused for a family route visa.
We are very happy we met lawyer who gave us excellent service from the moment we decided to apply for a spouse visa until the moment we received the visa. While other lawyers helped us only with preparing the application OTS Immigration Lawyers, has helped until we got the visa and always responded very quickly.
We are defiantly going to use OTS Solicitors and OTS Immigration Lawyers, again for future visa applications and we recommend everyone who is in similar situation to do so!
Case type: Family and Spouse Visas
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview