Spouse Visa – Citizen of United Kingdom
I received excellent service from OTS solicitors. It is actually the second time I have used them, both for Immigration matters in obtaining visas for my wife.
It can obviously be quite a stressful time when you need a visa, in my case the application I had entered by myself resulted in a refusal. The solicitors were able to reassure me that everything was fine and there was no need to worry. He listened to what I had done and was able to quickly understand the problem and the mistakes I had made and suggest the best course of action.
In the end everything worked just as he said it would.
Case type: Family and Spouse Visas
Case workers: Maryem Ahmed
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview