UK Immigration Visa – Citizen of Thailand
I can't thanks OTS Solicitors enough, Having already been to 2 other Solicitors at great expense we still were not getting anywhere regarding our Immigration matter and at one stage we thought we may have to leave the UK, then we spoke with Teni and she explained the best way to proceed, her understanding of Immigration matters were excellent and not what we had been told from other Solicitors.
Also an extra big thank you to Nataliya who mostly dealt with our case, anytime we phoned Nataliya she always took the time to explain things and was very patient and considerate to us.
I would definitely recommend them.
Yeemuey and Eddie
Case type: Immigration
Case workers: Teni Shahiean
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview