U.K. Passport and family – Citizen of Hong Kong
It has been a pleasure working with OTS Solicitors has been working on my case. Their lawyers have been very professional and a reliable person. OTS were always attending to my queries and have always been very friendly throughout my case.
Teni Shahiean, the principal solicitor at OTS, was very helpful when I attended my initial consultation which has proven to be very useful and guided me to the right direction.
The whole team at OTS Solicitors has been great to me. They have always attended my calls and promptly responded to my queries.
I would like to recommend anyone who has Immigration issues to OTS Solicitors.
They are a wonderful team with great working ethic.
Thank you and all the best.
Case type: Immigration
Case workers: Teni Shahiean
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview