UK Spouse Visa – Citizen of United Kingdom
I had the fortune of using Nataliya and OTS Solicitors services in a complex family case which could have had some serious implications on my families future in the UK. From day one Nataliya's advice was delicate and precise using her knowledge of the law and expertise to write a case which was professional and totally in line with the law covering every possible hazard and at the same time every Immigration law we had to strengthen our application.
Thank's to her my family are now together to which we owe her a great deal because it takes a special individual to deal with cases involving high emotions, sometimes difficult clients (me included i must admit) and peoples families future at stake.
Finally I would like to add that unlike some individuals in her and many other industries I found have no passion for what they do. In our case we found Nataliya to to genuinely care about what she does and this came through by getting us the result we wanted. Thank you, Ben &Eve.
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview