UK Visa Granted – Citizen of United Kingdom
I would like to thank Smit Kumar and OTS Solicitors for their help with my father's case. He was refused visa in Pakistan even though he had been coming to UK every year. Smit challenged their decision and the Entry Clearance Office withdrew the earlier decision in light of the pre-action protocol letter sent by her on my father's behalf and as a result, my father was granted 10 year multiple entry visitor visa.
Smit has been very helpful, professional and patient with my anxiety about my father.
Thank you OTS.
Case type: Immigration
Case workers: Oshin Shahiean
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview