Dhaya T Kathiravan
Dhaya qualified as a Solicitor in October 2014 and has over 10 years of Immigration and Asylum experience. Due to her extensive experience in Immigration, she has dealt with a plethora of Immigration matters.
Dhaya is very diligent and committed in providing the best results for her clients. She has assisted many vulnerable members of the public such as children, disabled adults, clients with mental and medical difficulties, detained persons and victims of domestic violence.
Through her extensive years practising immigration, she has significant experience in the following areas:
· Entry Clearance applications – spouse visa, fiancé visa and unmarried partner visa;
· Human Rights Applications - Article 2, 3 and 8 applications;
· EUSS Applications – Pre-settled, Settled and family member applications;
· Settlement Applications;
· Adult Dependent Relative Visas;
· Domestic Visa Applications;
· Asylum and Bail Applications;
· Skilled Worker Visa; and
· Student Visas
She takes a friendly and professional approach to working with clients to achieve the best outcome. She prides herself on being easily approachable, engaging and caring. Each case is unique and has its own complications and he enjoys problem solving and the desire to achieve an optimistic solution where possible.
Dhaya is also fluent in Tamil. Outside of work, Dhaya enjoys spending time reading, travelling and spending time with family.