British citizenship – Citizen of Pakistan
First of all, i would like say this is a second time we are using OTS SOLICITORS Great service . Thank you for your help. I got a swift response from the Home Office with approval for Citizenship application the representation was outstanding very professional Mr hans is very kind, patient and understanding.
My case involved an application for permanent residency and then a naturalisation application. Both were successful. Because of MR hans My application for indefinite leave was refused before coming to OTS SOLICITORS by other law firm and my case was very complex and we would never have been able to successfully navigate the complex arguments by ourselves. We are extremely grateful to MR hans SOK appadu as our solicitor . In my case having a lawyer with an outstanding understanding of immigration law was key. I am now a very happy British citizen I would not even have permanent resident rights in the UK.I would highly recommend their services to anybody with immigration matter .
Case type: British Citizenship and Nationality
Case workers: Hans Sok Appadu
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview