EEA family resident card
Before moving forward with the process we had contacted numerous solicitors however once we spoke with OTS solicitors and Saida Ahmed we knew we found the expert we had been looking for. Saida was extremely knowledgeable with every facet of the EEA system and sharp to provide guidance on our queries before starting the process
Going through an Immigration process is quite a stressful process however Saida’s knowledge and guidance throughout the long process gave us a ‘calming confidence’ we were in good hands – which is INVALUABLE!
We wouldn’t have been able to go forward without Saida’s guidance and with her expertise the process was extremely seamless.
Saida was a true pleasure to work with and we are truly forever grateful as she has helped shape the next chapter of our lives.
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview