Granting of a spouse visa – Citizen of New Zealand
Thank you Hans for all your help with my application for a visa to remain in the UK after my marriage to a UK citizen. I had already spent 3+ years, enquiries to different lawyers, 3 failed applications and countless hours of stress and worry before meeting with Hans at OTS. Admittedly this time we were able to change route, but both my husband Peter and I would really have struggled with the complexity of the application had it not been for Hans' help. He made a worrying time easier and helped create logic out of the less than straight forward rules that seems to come out of the home office.
From my initial telephone call to OTS, right down to Hans' delightful response on hearing of my successful application, the assistance I have received has been thoroughly professional, yet empathetic and listening. I can't praise OTS, and Hans particularly, highly enough.
Case workers: Hans Sok Appadu
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview