Obtaining British citizenship through naturalisation – Citizen of Germany
A big thank you goes out to OTS solicitors and Nollienne Alparaque in particular for helping me work on my British Citizenship application. She has professionally guided me through every step of the application process and was in every way pleasant to deal with. Communication was excellent and E-mails were answered promptly and very thoughtfully. I honestly had the feeling that Nollienne put her whole energy in my case, so much so that it felt like I was the only person she was representing at the time, which is exactly what one wants in legal proceedings.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending OTS or Nollienne to anybody who is in need of a solicitor.
Case type: British Citizenship and Nationality
Case workers: Nollienne Alparaque
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview