Refugee and Human Rights – Citizen of Zimbabwe
It had been the greatest pleasure to work with OTS solicitors. It was after long long years of working with numerous Immigration firms to resolve my case with no luck to a point that I was losing hope. It was after I was referred to OTS by barristers that I contacted them. From that initial phone call I just knew that things were different this time. They offered me an appointment and advised me what my options were. They were very proffessiomal, empathetic and for the first time I felt that my burden was being shared with people who were fully committed to my case. I was allocated to Hans Sok who was always giving me updates with my case in a timely manner and he encouraged me throughout the whole process. Oshin although ahe wss not directly involved with my case she was equally supportive and I can not find words to express my gratitude to the OTS solicitors.
I wish I could give OTS 10 stars for the splendid job. Thank you Hans Sok and Oshin.
Case workers: Hans Sok Appadu
- A Case Study on the Complexities of Moving from Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme to British Citizenship
- OTS Solicitors Case Study: Successful asylum case based on human trafficking
- Best Brexit options for EU nationals
- Success at Stage 1 for a Child Arrangement Order at the FHDRA
- UK Innovator Visa: a case study
- OTS Success- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- OTS Successfully Obtains Asylum For Prominent Person
- Rare Granting Of Adult Dependent Relative Visa Thanks To OTS Solicitors
- Managing Partner Oshin Shahiean Obtains Bail For Client Pending Judicial Review
- OTS Solicitors Help Client Gain Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Without Having To Attend A Home Office Interview