- Immigration Law
- Corporate Law
- Divorces & Family Law
- Employment Law
- Litigation, Courts & Tribunals
At OTS Solicitors one of the firm’s core practice areas is representing our clients in court, whether this is before the Court of Appeal, High Court, County Court, Immigration Tribunal or on an application for Bail, we have an impressive track record in successfully and robustly representing our client in court.
Our solicitors work with people who are involved in any kind of dispute or claim. We will pursue the following types of claims and appeals in England and Wales:
- Immigration and Asylum Appeal
- Immigration and Asylum Judicial Review
- Judicial Review Claims
- County Court Money Claim
- County Court Debt Claim
- County Court Small Claim
- Landlord and Tenant Rent Arrears Claim
- Landlord and Tenant Disrepair Claim
- Landlord and Tenant Possession Claim
- Landlord and Tenant Setting Aside Judgement Hearing
- Road Traffic Accident Claim
- Workplace slips, trips and falls
- Product liability Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Flight Delay Compensation under EU Regulation 261/2004
- Consumer Rights Claims
- Application for Summary judgement
- Application to Set Aside
- Case Management Conferences
OTS Solicitors act on behalf of Claimants, Defendants, Appellants and Respondents in all types of disputes. Our solicitors have built a reputation for providing the best representation at all levels of Court work, from the First Tier Tribunal to Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. At OTS Solicitors our team will peruse your case going above and beyond your expectations to achieve the best results for all our clients. We provide high calibre and highly successful solicitors and barristers to work on your case and to represent you at courts and tribunals across the UK.
Our solicitors will take the time to advise you on the merits of your case and provide a strategy that best ensures that costs and any other risks are minimised in your case.
In certain cases disputes can be resolved out of court and we will ensure to work proactively with you and ensure that an assertive and professional approach is taken against the other side to resolve your case without unnecessary time or money being spent by you.
Our top litigation and appeals solicitors will advise you on the best approach if your case does proceed to court and in many cases our services to you will include:
- Drafting your particulars of claim and the grounds for your legal arguments (i.e. Grounds of Appeal, Grounds for Judicial Review, Particulars of Claim)
- Correspond and communicate with the opposing side and continue to update you on every step and all developments in the case
- Obtain all the necessary documents and serving and filing all documents on the Court and the other parties in the case
- Drafting your witness statement and taking statements from those individuals that are in support of your case
- Instructing expert witnesses and producing expert reports
- Collating, Considering and Preparing Bundles for your court hearing
- Providing highly successful court representation through Barristers and in-house specialist advocates for your individual case
- Making applications to court for enforcement of orders or awards by court trial to the highest standard.
- Enforcing any judgment or award made by the Court.
For a more detailed discussion regarding your case, or to book an appointment with a member of our Litigation, Courts and Tribunals team, please call us now on 0203 959 9123