VACANCY: Business Immigration Solicitors X 2
Location: City of London offices [Fleet Street/Chancery Lane]
Salary: Competitive and Bonus Package
Established in 2014, OTS Solicitors is a Legal 500 city law firm. The firm has rapidly become recognised as one of the UK's leading business/corporate Immigration law firms. Few practices have achieved so much national and international recognition in such a short period of time. Corporate Tier 2 / Sponsor Licence clients range from start-ups, to SMEs and Multi-national corporations; Tier 1 entrepreneur and investor clients range from top executives, professionals, entrepreneurs,HNW and SHNW individuals and vary in nationality. As the firms clients base internationally grows, there is opportunity for business travel and international business development subject to business needs.
The firm has a strict policy of hiring the sharpest legal talent, the solicitors are intelligent, knowledgeable, commercially astute, and creative thinkers. With former Immigration judge Paul Gulbenkian and widely respects business immigration Solicitors, Ms. Teni Shahiean and Mr Oshin Shahiean leading a team of passionate Immigration lawyers, the firm is regularly called on by domestic and foreign media to provide opinions on Immigration law, Brexit and many other legal matters.
Due to further recent growth and expansion both nationally and across the globe, the firm is now seeking experienced Corporate/business immigration Solicitors with keen business acumen to join our growing business immigration Department.
- Experience in practicing Immigration law as a Solicitor
- Detailed knowledge of PBS System
- Knowledge of Tier 1 entrepreneur / Investor Visa and Sole Representative Visas
- Knowledge of Teir 2 sponsor license compliance and sponsorship applications
- Knowledge of all areas of Individual Immigration, Appeal and judicial review
- business immigration client following preferred.
- You will be highly motivated, resourceful self-starter with a positive can do manner.
- Understand our Company culture and team values and embrace and promote them
- You will be charismatic and engaging
- You will be a good workload planner who can manage time vs tasks
- You will lead by example but have the ability to delegate.
The Company will offer excellent career progression pathways, a competitive salary, very generous bonus scheme and ongoing development, benefits and support.
- Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales through an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in England and Wales
- It is essential you possess a minimum of 3 year PQE in private Immigration law both non-points based and business immigration/points based caseload.
- Previous experience of managing a small team of paralegals and assistants
- Immigration [All types of Entry Clearance Visas, Further leave to remain and ILR]
- Manage your own caseload, converting new client / attend on corporate client and meet billing targets
- Managing your own support staff and paralegals
- Ensure smooth running of your caseload
- Developing business and generating new business immigration leads
- Working cohesively and liaison with the legal cashier and management daily
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com. All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence and firms will not be approached without your consent.