- Results driven business immigration advice
- Joined up immigration, Employment and company law services tailored to your company’s circumstances
- Proactive advice so your company is ahead of changes in immigration law and can plan for forthcoming changes in legislation and regulations
- Bespoke immigration law services whether that’s training for your HR executives and staff on sponsor licence duties or taking the hassle out of sponsor licence management by providing a full sponsor licence management service
- Pragmatic advice that’s easy to understand and commercially driven.
- sponsor licence applications
- sponsor licence audits and preparing for compliance visits
- Sorting out sponsor licence refusals and rejections
- sponsor licence management
- sponsor licence training
- Skilled worker visas and switching from Tier 2 (General) visas
- entrepreneur and business visas - the investor visa, Start-up visa, innovator visa, Global talent visa, Sole representative visa and Intra company transfer visa
- EU and settled status applications for EU nationals with the business immigration team offering a same day settled status application service to assist UK employers
- Indefinite Leave to Remain , UK settlement and British Citizenship applications after UK entry on business, work and Entrepreneur Visas.
Hans is a partner at OTS Solicitors and heads the business immigration team.
Hans joined OTS Solicitors in 2015 and is a specialist business immigration law solicitor with senior Level 2 Accredited advisor status in immigration law. Hans graduated with a Law LLB (Hons) and completed an LL.M. Degree of Masters of Laws in International Business and Commercial Law.
Whether your business is a new start up, SME or multi-national, Hans and the team of business immigration lawyers at OTS Solicitors take the time to understand your business immigration law needs and provide:
Hans is not only highly experienced and commercial in complex business immigration law matters he is results driven and motivated to secure the best business immigration outcome whether you are looking to obtain a Start-up visa, innovator visa, Global talent visa or your business needs to apply for its first sponsor licence or is a risk of its sponsor licence being suspended or revoked.
Lead by Hans, enthusiasm and dedication motivates all the members of the OTS Solicitors business immigration law team to provide exemplary client care so you or your business gets the attention and service you or your company needs.
Hans has extensive experience of complex business Immigration cases such as:
Hans is fluent in French and Mauritian (Creole) and understands from his own experiences just how important the right immigration law advice is and supporting both client business owners and individual business visa applicants in securing their goals.
Hans has received the following testimonials and reviews:
“Hans was very diligent with the entire process. We had regular calls to go over our to-do list, Hans gave us advice that were both on point and knowledgeable. Our case was conducted in a timely manner and it was approved within the timeframe we were expecting.”
“Upon meeting with Hans Sok Appadu my confidence and optimism were completely renewed. Can it be possible that such kindness and efficiencies still exist? We are completely blown away and cannot recommend this firm of Immigration solicitors and their staff highly enough. Thank you Hans, you are not only a miracle worker but have restored my faith in human nature.”
“We had an excellent experience with OTS Solicitors, they have been recommended to us by friends, initially they assessed our case (which was complicated) the explained all possible outcomes and consequences, then Hans took our case and worked with us professionally and tirelessly until we won our appeal!