- Corporate Law
Divorces & Family Law
- Divorce and Separation
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Financial Dispute on Divorce
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Cohabitation & Unmarried Family
- Family Mediation & Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence
- Pre-Nuptial & Post Nuptial Agreements
- Children & Childcare Arrangements
- International Adoption
Legal TeamJudge Emeritus & SolicitorPartnerManaging PartnerPartnerSolicitorCaseworkerSolicitorSenior LawyerSolicitorSolicitorTrainee SolicitorParalegalParalegalFamily SolicitorTrainee SolicitorBilling AdministratorOffice AdministratorPublic International LawyerImmigration Caseworker
About OTS solicitors
OTS Solicitors is an internationally recognised law firm, based in the City of London. We have a wide range of expertise to support business and private clients in all areas of law.
For a more detailed discussion regarding your case, or to book an appointment with a member of our Immigration team, please call us now on 0203 959 9123
OTS Solicitors is recognised as one of the UK's leading immigration law firms, with over 60 years of combined experience and knowledge in immigration law our award-winning solicitors are ultimately here to ensure that you get the best immigration services in London and the UK.
To speak to our top Legal 500 leading immigration solicitors based in the City of London, please contact us on 0203 959 9123 or contact us through our online enquiries form.
Our immigration team is made up of solicitors that have been highly recommended and ranked as top UK immigration lawyers. We hold the highest Law Society Accreditation award in Immigration law and the team are headed by a former immigration judge, and founder member of Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA) and President of the European Immigration Lawyers Group. We have over 60 years of combined experience in immigration and nationality law.
We not only pride ourselves on high success rates and exceptional standards of immigration services, but also on fairness and transparency when it comes to costs. The first step we take with our clients is to have a telephone discussion to enable the client to get to know their solicitor and for our solicitors to have a detailed understanding of the client’s case before proceeding to consultation.
We believe our business begins and ends with our client and we are committed to providing the best client care and immigration advice in the UK.
Our Head of Department Teni Shahiean is a Legal 500 recommended immigration lawyer. She has developed a practice with some of the best and highly experienced immigration lawyers in the UK, such as Paul Gulbenkian a former Immigration Tribunal Judge and Crown Court Recorder and together with Oshin Shahiean Senior Immigration Solicitor they have established a reputation for providing accurate and strategic immigration law advice.
Individual Immigration Advice and Services:
We are one of the UK’s top firms for immigration solicitors and civil liberties lawyers. We can advise on a broad range of individual and Business Immigration issues including Appeals and Refusals, Judicial Reviews, Spouse Visas, student visas, Work Permit Visas, Indefinite Leave to Remain, EEA Applications, asylum and human rights, British citizenship, Business Immigration Visas, Sponsorship licence Applications, Innovator and Start Up Visas and Investor Visas. Our top immigration solicitors and lawyers are here to assist your throughout the immigration process.
If you are already settled with Indefinite Leave to Remain, or a British national and you are hoping for your partner/husband or wife or other family members to gain a residence permit of permanent residence with you in the UK, our top immigration lawyers have the expertise to provide advice, practical assistance, professional representation or court representation from start to finish. Our solicitors will provide the best immigration advice, which is tailored for each client.
Our solicitors get personally involved all the way through the process to minimise any stresses. Our highly qualified ranked team advises private clients as well as corporate, investors, and start-up or Innovators moving to live and work in the UK.
Business Immigration Advice and Services:
As well as private Immigration law cases, we can help with all your Business Immigration law matters including: Investors Visas, Innovator Visas and Start Up Visas, Sponsorship Licences, illegal working compliance, Points Based System, Sponsor Skilled Workers, Global Migration Planning, Temporary Workers, Education Institutions, Transfer Within the European Union, Refusal and Judicial Reviews, Sole Representatives. We are here to help you with all types of business immigration matters whether it is:
• Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension / Settlement
• New Innovator Visa - at least £50,000 investment
• New Start Up Visa
• Tier 1 Investor Visa / Entry / Extension / Settlement
• Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa / Entry / Extension / Settlement
• Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa / Entry / Extension / Settlement
• Sole Representative of an Overseas Business
• Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Applications
• Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Audits and Compliance
• Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Renewal
• Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Revocations
• Tier 2 (General) Visa
• Business Visit Visa
We work closely with our high net worth clients no matter the size or complexity of their business or investment in the UK, we can meet you at our offices, at your place of choosing, or even online via Web Conferencing such as Cisco WebEx or Skype.
We take the time to understand our clients to provide them with the best bespoke and individually tailored service. Our top immigration lawyers work closely with you to understand your business or investment objectives and will assist you with your business planning through our in-house business and corporate lawyers. By provide strategic business and immigration advice, our lawyers have consistently and successfully assisted our business clients to navigate through the UK’s complex immigration rules and business visa criteria. Our firm prides itself with having an unmatched high success rate in handling business immigration requests.
Our Immigration Advice and Services:
• Entry Clearance Visa / Leave to Remain Services
• Super Premium Service
• Premium Service At PEO in Croydon
• Immigration Appeal
• Immigration Judicial Review
• Administrative Review
• Indefinite Leave to Remain
• Permanent residency
• 10 Years Settlement Applications
• Long Residence Application
• Human Rights Law
• Article 8 and Article 3 Human Rights Application
• Human Rights Application
• EEA - Residence Card Applications
• EEA - Extended Family Member Visa Applications
• EEA - Retention of Right of Residence Applications
• EEA Visa Application - Appeal
• Fiancé / Spouse Visa Application - Appeal
• Family Visa Application - Appeal
• Parent Settlement Application
• Domestic Violence Visa Application
• Tourist Visit Visas
• Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension
• Investor Visa and Investor Visa Extension
• Start Up Visa and Start Up Visa Extension
• Tier 1 Investor Visa Application and Review
• Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Audit, Maintenance and Compliance
• Tier 2 Work Permit Application and Review
• Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visas and Review
• Tier 2 Sports Person Visas and Review
• Tier 4 Student Visa Application and Review
• Sole Representative Visa Applications and Review
• Sponsorship Licence Applications and Review
• Domestic Worker Visa Applications and Review
• Asylum and Human Rights Application
• British Citizenship
• British Passport Applications
• Deportation and Removal Injunctions
• Immigration Bail Application
• Temporary Admission / CIO Bail Application
• Immigration Advice on Complex Immigration Matters
We have two Rules for providing the Best Immigration Advice and Services to our clients:
1. We focus on serving our clients
From the very beginning it has been our focus to serve you, our clients. It is very simple, we can only succeed if you succeed, and as such we are ultimately here to ensure you get the best immigration services and that we take great care that these services are provided really well.
2. To Specialise in one area of law, Immigration
We are dedicated specialists in Immigration Law. Our head of department Teni Shahiean has been a Legal 500 recommended immigration lawyer from 2012 to 2015, we are also Law Society Accredited Immigration advisers and supervisors, with a combined 60 year of experience and knowledge in immigration law. Our senior solicitor is a former Immigration Tribunal Judge, and by dedicating to one area of law we have been able to solve some of the most complex immigration cases in the UK. This way we ensure the best immigration services to all of our clients.
For the best expert legal advice on UK immigration law, contact OTS London immigration solicitors today.